- Very Good
- 83 guest reviews
"A lovely weekend away. We were upgraded to a sea view room to look over fistral beach! The staff were very approachable and very kind and we..."
"a lovely hotel,friendly staff and excellent facilities,..."
"Had a great 3 night stay here over Easter weekend, it was a last minute booking so only economy rooms left. The room was on the cosy side bu..."
"Excellent long weekend break, would recommend for anyone. The spa was relaxing and I would recommend getting a room with a sea view, made it..."
About the hotel
Laid back luxury and contemporary beach style, Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa is the perfect setting to check in and chill out. . .
Spend lazy mornings gazing out at panoramic views across Fistral Beach, unwind in the luxury 5 star ESPA Fistral Spa, stroll across the sand or enjoy a surf, catching the famous Fistral waves. Spend the day being active and the evenings relaxing, sipping cocktails as the sun sets over our stunning beach retreat in Newquay. Do as little or as much as you choose at our hotel in Cornwall, this is your time to escape and switch off from the world, to relax and reconnect. Breakfast can be added to any room only rate at the booking stage for £12. 00 per person if required.
Showing Sunday 24 May 2015 to Monday 25 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, 24 Hour Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wedding Licence, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms, Business Centre
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- Gymnasium, Indoor Pool, Fitness Centre, Sauna, Steam Rooms, Massage, Beauty Salon/Manicure, Jacuzzi, Mountain Bike Hire
- In room entertainment
- TV, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 01/01/2013 to 31/12/2022 - The Fistral Beach Hotel & Spa does not accept bookings from same-sex groups without prior agreement (even if group members book individually). These bookings may be cancelled and charged by the hotel The LateRooms.com rates for Fistral Beach Hotel and Spa in Newquay are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
94% would recommend it to a friend
Perfect Anniversary celebration
A lovely weekend away.
We were upgraded to a sea view room to look over fistral beach. The staff were very approachable and very kind and welcoming. The swimming pool and other facilities were amazing. Robes and slippers were provided to walk around the hotel in comfort and style.
The room and bathroom were big and loads of storage.
Chocolates left for us were AMAZING!