- Very Good
- 5 guest reviews
"Very lovely place enjoyed the breakfast. Great place for the train and buses five minutes away would stay again...."
"Very handy for the railway station and a short walk for good bus routes. Cheap, basic but comfortable room. Freshly cooked breakfast. Friend..."
"ideal as i had to be at the coach station ( 3 ninute walk ) breakfast was good , good hoast..."
About the hotel
Parkside Guesthouse is a family run business offering a selection of rooms to suit all those seeking a warm, comfortable place to stay. We are close to the travel interchange for train, coach and bus services and the A338 main road through Bournemouth. We have off-road parking and all rooms have freeview TV and tea/coffee making facilities.
A selection of breakfast options are available to suit all from a light snack to full English breakfast. Local restaurants/pubs/nightlife is within a short walking distance between us and the nearby east cliff beaches.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 10/02/2014 to 28/02/2022 - All bookings made by a third party using their bank card details must provide proof of ID to the hotel before the booking can be accepted The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Parkside Guest House
Very lovely place enjoyed the breakfast.
Great place for the train and buses five minutes away would stay again.