- 18 guest reviews
"Reception upon arrival was good,very efficient.was booked in and directed to our room which was very clean and spacious.bathroom,toilet,bath..."
"Too many doors banging from midnight till 2am in the annex and again from 7am Bed springs could be felt through the mattress Looking on line..."
"Very clean. Spacious room and bathroom. Good service and would recommend. Thank you...."
"Very clean and real comfy beds..."
"We booked this hotel as it said was 0.2 miles from centre however it is a good 20 min drive to sea front. It's a very basic hotel and quite..."
About the hotel
Skylark Hotel, is located behind the Airport, close to Southend Town Centre, beaches and amusement parks. We have extensive onsite parking, ideal venue for meetings, conferences and weddings. Restaurant and bar facilities are available.
The well known Southend beach and its famous pier, amusement park, Cliffs Pavillion are within five to ten minutes drive. The hotel offers 75 doubles, triples, family rooms and suites. Private bathroom, climate control system, wired internet, Wi Fi internet in the communal areas, flat screen TV and many other modern features. Credit cards accepted. DRIVING INSTUCTIONS TO THE PROPERTY Skylark Hotel is situated behind London Southend Airport with good road access. The nearest train station is located within the airport. A127 and A13 leading to M25, London and other cities are within easy reach. Access to A12 leading to East Anglia is within 15 minutes from the hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- [Channels] News
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
61% would recommend it to a friend
Nice clean comfortable stay
Reception upon arrival was good,very efficient.was booked in and directed to our room which was very clean and spacious.bathroom,toilet,bath and shower were clean and well maintained.tea and coffe facilities were adequate and tv was a good size.bed was comfortable-although it was two singles pushed together to make a double.
Breakfast was a little disappointing,usual buffet style,good selection,but most on offer was cold/warm at best-this was all that let this hotel down but in saying that I would probably book again.
Too many doors banging from midnight till 2am in the annex and again from 7am
Bed springs could be felt through the mattress
Looking on line it said the hotel was full, it was not only 10-20 people and restaurant closed so tables set up in bar area.