- 32 guest reviews
"Very clean and real comfy beds..."
"We booked this hotel as it said was 0.2 miles from centre however it is a good 20 min drive to sea front. It's a very basic hotel and quite..."
"On Arrival we were very hot and looking forward to a nice cold beer. Very surprised that there was no draught guinness or carlsberg and were..."
"enjoyed the stay. very pleasant...."
"Stayed one night in family room - excellent value for money. Slightly noisy from a religious convention but that stopped at 11 pm - started..."
About the hotel
Skylark Hotel, is located behind the Airport, close to Southend Town Centre, beaches and amusement parks. We have extensive onsite parking, ideal venue for meetings, conferences and weddings. Restaurant and bar facilities are available.
75 doubles, triples, family rooms and suites. Private bathroom, climate control system, wired internet, Wi Fi internet in the communal areas, flat screen TV and many other modern features. Credit cards accepted. DRIVING INSTUCTIONS TO THE PROPERTY Skylark Hotel is situated behind London Southend Airport with good road access. A127 and A13 leading to M25, London and other cities are within easy reach. Access to A12 leading to East Anglia is within 15 minutes from the hotel.
Showing Friday 29 April 2016 to Saturday 30 April 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Wedding Licence , Ground floor bedrooms , Public Air Conditioning
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
59% would recommend it to a friend
Very clean and real comfy beds
We booked this hotel as it said was 0.2 miles from centre however it is a good 20 min drive to sea front.
It's a very basic hotel and quite expensive for the standard.
However was clean and tidy and it your going to the airport well worth staying at