- 6 guest reviews
"Absolutely one the best hotels I have ever stayed in The staff were so genuinely friendly and helpful I would certainly stay there again..."
"This was our first time staying at the Enniskillen Hotel. We were delighted by the whole experience. The room, staff and service were superb..."
"Service in the dining room at breakfast was dismal. It would seem that the hotel is not accustomed to dealing with a full dining room as ser..."
"I was very pleasantly surprised with the quality of this hotel. It was quirky inside and furnished to a high standard. Everywhere was clean..."
"Excellent hotel well placed to see all that enniskillen has to over just 10-15 mins walk to the town centre.Very friendly staff,nice and cle..."
About the hotel
The Warmest Welcome. From our family to yours. A brand new Hotel Experience unlike any other.
Where the people make the place, and make you feel right at home. Whether you join us for business or pleasure, we aim to surprise and delight. You'll find we're formal yet relaxed; quintessential yet quirky. We are welcoming and Wilde, with a touch of Becketts brilliance, and you haven't even tried the whiskey yet!
Showing Tuesday 6 October 2015 to Wednesday 7 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Enniskillen Hotel
Absolutely one the best hotels I have ever stayed in The staff were so genuinely friendly and helpful I would certainly stay there again
What a great hotel!
This was our first time staying at the Enniskillen Hotel.
We were delighted by the whole experience. The room, staff and service were superb. We will be back.