- 8 guest reviews
"From the minute we arrived this hotel made us feel so welcome. I had arranged for them to get flowers for our room for my wife's birthday. N..."
"Staff and facilities at this hotel were excellent. We had a very enjoyable weekend stay. Hotel very convenient to town centre...."
"Great staff. nice decor. noisy bedroom floor to walk on.wash hand basin waste very slow to drain.very noisy function directly under our room..."
"Absolutely one the best hotels I have ever stayed in The staff were so genuinely friendly and helpful I would certainly stay there again..."
"This was our first time staying at the Enniskillen Hotel. We were delighted by the whole experience. The room, staff and service were superb..."
About the hotel
The Warmest Welcome. From our family to yours. A brand new Hotel Experience unlike any other.
Where the people make the place, and make you feel right at home. Whether you join us for business or pleasure, we aim to surprise and delight. You'll find we're formal yet relaxed; quintessential yet quirky. We are welcoming and Wilde, with a touch of Becketts brilliance, and you haven't even tried the whiskey yet!
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Valet Parking
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fantastic Ennskillen Hotel
From the minute we arrived this hotel made us feel so welcome.
I had arranged for them to get flowers for our room for my wife's birthday. Not only did they do this they upgraded us to their Bronte Suite which is out of this world. All of the staff were so friendly and accommodating and nothing was too much trouble. Their food in their restaurant and at breakfast was so superb. I would highly recommend this hotel to everyone.
Staff and facilities at this hotel were excellent.
We had a very enjoyable weekend stay. Hotel very convenient to town centre.