- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"stayed overnight and had dinner,skipped breakfast as we wanted to be on our way early.We were not sure of our time of arrival but we were to..."
"To be honest for the price I was not expecting a lot as I am used to Premier Inn/Holiday Express standards which never disappoint, however o..."
"Great Price, Great Hotel..."
About the hotel
Our hotel is a charming nineteenth century, 17 bed roomed hotel in Fareham which offers a warm and friendly welcome to the business person and families alike. Be it business or pleasure, we offer comfort, hospitality and good value. The hotel is easily accessed from the M27 and is conveniently situated near Ferry Ports at both Portsmouth & Southampton.
The sailing enthusiast would find the Hamble river (Howard's Way fame) more than adequate. For water skiers, windsurfers and sunbathers, Lee on Solent is only 20 minutes away by car.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
stayed overnight and had dinner,skipped breakfast as we wanted to be on our way early.We were not sure of our time of arrival but we were told that they would fix sandwiches if we were too late for evening meel.We will stay there again.
A really nice surprise!
To be honest for the price I was not expecting a lot as I am used to Premier Inn/Holiday Express standards which never disappoint, however on this occasion I could not get a room at short notice in those hotels so booked at The Roundabout Hotel Fareham instead.
When I entered a spacious comfortable room immaculately clean with king size bed I realised that the place was well appointed, the staff very helpful and the food excellent. I would certainly use this hotel again if in the area. Best steak and chips I had in years!