- 18 guest reviews
"Very friendly staff and willing to sort out any problems and give advice about local transport. Also owner asked our advice about how rooms..."
"Weekend break for rock festival, therefore not concerned about noise from the bar. Easy to get to the venue by car, therefore ideal for us...."
"a small but clean and comfortable room and good en-suite. Bed comfortable, all in all very nice little hotel. Only on thing, it would be hel..."
"Good place. Would definitely stay again with them...."
"The room was small but clean, there was no mention of this Hotel being above the busiest pub in Pwllheli and the busiest kebab shop across t..."
About the hotel
Welcome to our page, before booking please note our rooms are simple yet clean and cozy with the emphasis on comfort. Our ensuite rooms are modern and comfortable. Our dorm style rooms consist of double sized bunk bed and are perfect for large groups looking to visit the area.
We have three Dorm style rooms sleeping 3-5 each. We would also like to add that to access the ensuite rooms two sets of stairs must be walked up, this may be a problem for older guests. If you are looking for some great accommodation in Pwllheli, you can be sure of high standards and a warm welcome from the team at Y Castell!
Showing Tuesday 30 June 2015 to Wednesday 1 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Satellite TV, Games Console, Video/DVD Library, CD Player, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Bar, Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 24/03/2015 to 27/11/2015 - Please note, these rooms are situated above a lively bar and while we do everything we can to minimise noise there is a chance of disruption. Fri-Sat we close the bar at 1am. No pets please. The LateRooms.com rates for Y Castell in Pwllheli are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Very friendly staff and willing to sort out any problems and give advice about local transport.
Also owner asked our advice about how rooms could be improved.
Weekend break for rock festival, therefore not concerned about noise from the bar.
Easy to get to the venue by car, therefore ideal for us.