- 24 guest reviews
".quiet area , parking good. staff were fine, they changed my room immediately when I found my on suite had no show or bath, and they gave me..."
"lovely hotel and excellent customer service...."
"I had to stay one night in Bromley for work reasons. Because of the photo's on their website (and perhaps my lack of attention to detail) I..."
"Road warrior hotel, probably best vfm in the area...."
"After an initial problem with our booking,the gentleman on reception sorted everything out and was very apologetic for the error. Our room w..."
About the hotel
***A full English Breakfast is included in most of our prices & free ultra fast wireless internet access (76mb download speed)*** High Commended as the Best Business for Hospitality and Leisure at the 2012 Bromley Business Awards - The Avis Hotel Warmly Welcomes you. Situated 5 - 7 minutes walk away from Bromley Town Centre, we are the closest Hotel to the Intu Bromley Shopping centre (Formerly the Glades). The Avis Hotel is also a 5 minute walk to Bromley North Station and under 25 minutes away from the heart of Central London.
All our rooms are en-suite, have free hi-speed wireless internet, flat screen LCD Televisions (Some rooms have SMART TV's), tea and coffee making facilities and we offer free car parking subject to availability. We also serve evening meals in our restaurant and have a licensed bar. In contrast to large hotel chains our emphasis is to provide comfort, friendliness, a personal service and great value for money. With over 15 years of the same ownership and experience under our belts – we try our hardest to ensure a stress free stay. All our 20 rooms are individually styled and our friendly staff will ensure that you receive a good night’s sleep, experience the very best in service and wake up to a hearty full English Breakfast. The Hotel has a Bar and Restaurant and serves hot evening meals and draft beer. Guests are more than welcome to relax in our restaurant and watch TV on our 84" big screen projector or simply put their feet up and enjoy a hot or cold beverage in our guest lounge. ***Please be aware that if you are from a country that requires a tourist Visa for entry to the United Kingdom we will need a £100 non-refundable and non-transferable deposit per room for us to confirm your reservation*** This will be deducted from the total amount payable upon arrival.
Showing Wednesday 4 May 2016 to Thursday 5 May 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Translation Service
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
fine if you are a polar bear
.quiet area , parking good.
staff were fine, they changed my room immediately when I found my on suite had no show or bath, and they gave me a blanket when I asked for an extra blanket because the room was'nt that warm and there was no spare blanket in the room . BUT the heating went off all night and didnt come on until I was leaving at 8 just before I left and the radiator was only luke warm so either only go in the summer or take thermals. Also breakafast isnt until 8.30 on a Sunday so if you have to leave early don't expect breakfast. its ok for a short stay.
lovely hotel and excellent customer service.