- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"Good friendly staff who were very helpful. We requested a taxi and this was all sorted for us...."
"Exactly what it says on the tin...."
"After travelling from Glasgow by car on one of the hottest days of the year it was so nice to be welcomed at the badger inn , our room was c..."
"Excellent value for money. Large room with a comfortable bed. Lots of extras included in the price. A well cooked breakfast and a good choic..."
"Very good customer service, food, including breakfast was fantastic. Bed was comfy and the room has a good shower, tea tray etc. The Badger..."
About the hotel
Village Pub and Restaurant offering accommodation. 7 fully refurbished en-suite bedrooms with flat screen televisions, wi-fi, tea and coffee facilities and bottled water in all rooms. We have a large car park and the beach is only a short walk away.
We are situated 3 miles from St Ives.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Poor quality, should have been much better.
I agreed £65 room only with laterooms.
On arrival I was asked to pay £80 by a youngish barman. I refused and showed him my email booking. He groaned and said he would have to speak to a manager. The room was probably their worst room, so noisy from a main road outside our window. The other letting rooms were behind the building. We did have dinner and it was very good food. Could have been better, suggest a bit more training for the man left in charge.
Good friendly staff who were very helpful.
We requested a taxi and this was all sorted for us.