This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Parc yr Odyn is a modern Anglesey farmhouse that commands panoramic views of the Snowdonia mountain range and is an excellent base for exploring the island, touring North Wales and convenient for the ferry crossing to Ireland. We have created a traditional Welsh farmhouse ambience together with all modern comforts. The warmth of the welcome is guaranteed regardless of the weather and we are happy to share our home.
We are awarded a 5 star - gold award gradings. Farmhouse bed and breakfast or Dairy cottage suite (self catering or bed and breakfast)
Showing Tuesday 1 December 2015 to Wednesday 2 December 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet