- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"Avarest is a slightly old, value for money accomodation that has great views of Portrush and is centraly located to the town centre and rest..."
"To bad on a Saturday, that the bus service doesn't service the Tourist attractions in the area, walking is dangerous and taxi's are expensiv..."
About the hotel
Avarest House is a Victorian town house in the centre of Portrush with free internet access and basic accommodation. Some bedrooms with seaviews over West Bay towards Donegal and Portrush Harbour. Each bedroom has a TV, a small fridge, an en suite bathroom.
Avarest House has a cosy lounge, and the dining room serves both traditional and vegetarian cooked breakfasts, with gluten-free and lactose intolerant products available on request. An ideal place for touring the North Coast of Antrim, the Avarest is close to Dunluce Castle, Old Bushmills Distillery and Giants Causeway.
Showing Saturday 25 April 2015 to Sunday 26 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Avarest B&B in Portrush are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Avarest is a slightly old, value for money accomodation that has great views of Portrush and is centraly located to the town centre and restaraunts.
The friendly family run accomodation made our stay very enjoyable.
Another Great place
To bad on a Saturday, that the bus service doesn't service the Tourist attractions in the area, walking is dangerous and taxi's are expensive.
Great Restaurants close by. Great Views, Great Beach!