This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Avarest House is a Victorian town house in the centre of Portrush with free internet access and basic accommodation. Some bedrooms with seaviews over West Bay towards Donegal and Portrush Harbour. Each bedroom has a TV, a small fridge, an en suite bathroom.
Avarest House has a cosy lounge, and the dining room serves both traditional and vegetarian cooked breakfasts, with gluten-free and lactose intolerant products available on request. An ideal place for touring the North Coast of Antrim, the Avarest is close to Dunluce Castle, Old Bushmills Distillery and Giants Causeway.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, Video/DVD Library, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Iron And Board In Each Room
- Lift to all floors
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet