- Very Good
- 69 guest reviews
"good value accommodation for the purpose of our visit. the staff were helpful and gave us advice on where to park in Plymouth. Breakfast was..."
"This Hotel has everything you need and more, staff are brilliant, food is excellent, rooms are comfortable, wonderful comfy sofas in Bar Lou..."
"Very friendly and helpful staff. Good sized accommodation. Clean and comfortable...."
"Excellent staff, value and a good place to stay...."
"Staff lovely, friendly and professional. Food was good, served fresh and hot, attractively presented. The bar and restaurant areas were comf..."
About the hotel
The complete dining, bed and breakfast, accommodation, wedding, conference and party venue in Saltash, Cornwall.
Showing Thursday 30 July 2015 to Friday 31 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
75% would recommend it to a friend
good value accommodation for the purpose of our visit.
the staff were helpful and gave us advice on where to park in Plymouth. Breakfast was good plenty of options.
This Hotel has everything you need and more, staff are brilliant, food is excellent, rooms are comfortable, wonderful comfy sofas in Bar Lounges, beautiful country setting and decor is very warm and relaxing..we really enjoyed the 2 night stay.