- 13 guest reviews
"Had a great stay rooms very comfortable and clean breakfast was lovely made fresh to order staff very helpful and friendly would definitely..."
"Enjoyed our stay. For the price paid, nothing to fault - room was large and clean with all expected facilities, breakfast good with plenty o..."
"A distinct lack of communication between waitresses at breakfast...."
"We made the booking through laterooms.com and when we arrived they where not expecting us. They had no rooms available and tried to find ano..."
"The young boy who served us throughout our stay was absolutely gorgeous! He was available to check us in and out, brought us drinks from the..."
About the hotel
The Ivy is a beautiful boutique B&B Hotel in Bridge of Allan, which sits beneath the Wallace Monument with views of Stirling Castle. Highly rated by Visit Scotland the Royal Ivy is the perfect base to visit both Edinburgh and Glasgow with easy access to all central Scotland and is also ideal as a stopping point on the way to the Highlands of Scotland. If you are looking for a quiet retreat or an exclusive use hotel then you need look no further.
With 11 well apportioned rooms and plenty of space for your party the Royal Ivy has everything you could ask for.
Showing Monday 27 April 2015 to Tuesday 28 April 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence, Doctor on call, Porter
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Private dining services
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for The Ivy Hotel in Stirling are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
46% would recommend it to a friend
Had a great stay rooms very comfortable and clean breakfast was lovely made fresh to order staff very helpful and friendly would definitely stay again great location
Good Value for Money
Enjoyed our stay.
For the price paid, nothing to fault - room was large and clean with all expected facilities, breakfast good with plenty of choice and staff friendly.