- 66 guest reviews
"Perhaps there has been a change of management but past improvements seems to be slipping. My room was adequate but the window frames were ro..."
"Good accommodation and a good night's sleep. I would gladly recommend it for VFM!..."
"Decent hotel needs some updating and decoration but budget it is and it does the job you need not luxury by any standard but decent enough...."
"The hotel continues to improve and is high quality for budget - my room was spacious and clean and staff helpful. The bar area has been impr..."
"This hotel is inexpensive and if like me you are very budget conscious then this place is great value for money; it is warm and dry and safe..."
About the hotel
Ideally located within the M6, M62 and M56 motorway network provides the ideal base for all areas of the North West region for both Corporate and Leisure travellers. Paddington House Warrington is located at Junction 21 off the M6 The hotel is set in the ideal position for exploring the North West and its cities such as Manchester, Liverpool and Chester. Attractions in the area include Haydock Park Race Course, Gulliver's World Theme Park and Chester Zoo.
The famous shopping outlets of Cheshire Oaks, Trafford Centre and Gemini Retail Park (Ikea and Marks & Spencer) are close by. Within easy reach of the hotel are the many sporting venues and clubs: Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Everton, Wigan, Warrington Wolves, . All bedrooms have High-Speed Internet Access Parking is onsite and is Free
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
56% would recommend it to a friend
Perhaps there has been a change of management but past improvements seems to be slipping.
My room was adequate but the window frames were rotten. The restaurant was also closed for evening as they "did not have a chef."
Would not hurry to return
Elephants do ballet lessons in the early hours
My bed was brand new so was bedding
But overall it was like staying in a skip