- 87 guest reviews
"To at least have sky sports for football fans as your place is way off such facilities...."
"Good room clean and in reasonable condition...."
"This was my second stay and as before all was well. A spacious, clean & comfortable room, friendly and accommodating staff & an excellent br..."
"Room was nice and clean and the staff were friendly...."
About the hotel
Ideally located within the M6, M62 and M56 motorway network provides the ideal base for all areas of the North West region for both Corporate and Leisure travellers. Paddington House Warrington is located at Junction 21 off the M6 The hotel is set in the ideal position for exploring the North West and its cities such as Manchester, Liverpool and Chester. Attractions in the area include Haydock Park Race Course, Gulliver's World Theme Park and Chester Zoo.
The famous shopping outlets of Cheshire Oaks, Trafford Centre and Gemini Retail Park (Ikea and Marks & Spencer) are close by. Within easy reach of the hotel are the many sporting venues and clubs: Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Everton, Wigan, Warrington Wolves, . All bedrooms have High-Speed Internet Access Parking is onsite and is Free
Showing Friday 27 November 2015 to Saturday 28 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
53% would recommend it to a friend
The hotel is very basic.
The rooms are dirty and the hotel generally could do with a revamp. The lift is a bit scaey to go in. The breakfast was ok and the staff seemed decent enough.
Avoid at all costs we wish we did.....
We stayed as we had no choice as we arrived so late at night, We booked a cot the room they put us in was to small to fit a cot then the toilet would not flush.
So we were moved to a room and the 3rd floor were 2 single rooms had been pushed together to make room for the cot
The only things wrong with this room were the shower did not work and there was bear wire hanging out of a socket on the wall really good with a toddler. Oh the lift to the 3rd floor did not work either so had to carry a small toddler and everything that goes with him to the 3rd floor
If we had not arrived so late we would have not stopped here...... And the best is
1 member of staff said this hotel should have been closed years ago.. Says it all
We have tried to complain to the hotel company but they don't even have the manners to reply