- 74 guest reviews
"Decent hotel needs some updating and decoration but budget it is and it does the job you need not luxury by any standard but decent enough...."
"The hotel continues to improve and is high quality for budget - my room was spacious and clean and staff helpful. The bar area has been impr..."
"This hotel is inexpensive and if like me you are very budget conscious then this place is great value for money; it is warm and dry and safe..."
"The Paddington House Hotel is a basic budget hotel. The rooms are a good size, the sheets and towels are changed daily, and the beds comfort..."
About the hotel
Ideally located within the M6, M62 and M56 motorway network provides the ideal base for all areas of the North West region for both Corporate and Leisure travellers. Paddington House Warrington is located at Junction 21 off the M6 The hotel is set in the ideal position for exploring the North West and its cities such as Manchester, Liverpool and Chester. Attractions in the area include Haydock Park Race Course, Gulliver's World Theme Park and Chester Zoo.
The famous shopping outlets of Cheshire Oaks, Trafford Centre and Gemini Retail Park (Ikea and Marks & Spencer) are close by. Within easy reach of the hotel are the many sporting venues and clubs: Manchester United, Manchester City, Liverpool, Everton, Wigan, Warrington Wolves, . All bedrooms have High-Speed Internet Access Parking is onsite and is Free
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Concierge , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Doctor on call , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
55% would recommend it to a friend
The pictures on the website are very deceptive.
This place is barely one step up from backpackers
You get what you pay for
Booked the accommodation for 3 nights in total.
I always go for the cheapest so wasn't expecting much and that is what I got. When you pull into the car park you can instantly tell it is a property in need of TLC which is the impression you get when you go inside. The booking in process was no different from any other hotel so couldn't fault it. I was given room 14 which in days gone by was the bridal suite, if you booked this room for your wedding night nowadays I would say you would be divorced the day after. The door had a YALE lock which offers no security and the door closer was missing which I always believed was a standard fire regulation requirement but I may be wrong. One thing which did raise an eyebrow was that a lot of cement board was exposed on the door which made me wonder whether this contained asbestos.The general feel of the room was that it hadn't been upgraded since the 70's will classy kitchen cupboard doors use to clad the full room with numerous water stains on them where the roof (?) had been leaking. The adjoining room had the classic 70's woodchip affect and seemed that was the time it was last painted. The bathroom was ideal for those who liked a bath as there was no shower - it was functional but had peeling wallpaper and paintwork. Though the bedding and bathroom fixtures were clean, the carpets were severely stained and there was dust and cobwebs everywhere. On my 1st night I sampled the bar food, it was edible. I had booked B&B but this didn't start until 07:00 which was too late for myself and other contractors who stayed in the hotel - I guess this is a good way of making more profit. I did stay in room 22 for my third night which was a more modern room but still needed quite a bit of TLC
In summary, it is a cheap place for a one night stay maximum.