This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Hotel "The Palmosa" 3 * located in the center of the Natural Park of the Acorns making it ideal for hiking or mountain biking enthusiasts, there are numerous routes for it. The customer will be notified of the routes Drawings or brochures and provided with corresponding permisos. Por your situation you can visit famous cities such as Cadiz and Jerez (airport) or the popular beaches belonging to the Costa de la Luz: Bologna, Zahara de Frontera, Canos de Meca, El Palmar, Fontanilla, La Barrosa, etc.
(1/2 hr drive). There are also fabulous white villages around like: Benalup-Casas Viejas, Medina Sidonia, Vejer de la Frontera, etc. The rooms are spacious and have all the amenities you can imagine: Large carport (secure), 24 h, Bilingual staff, Wiffi Free, Private Bathroom, fridge, Safe, Terrace, TV 29 ", Canal Plus, comfortable beds, soundproofing, total darkness, etc. . We have a Sale-Driving "the deer" specializing in grilled meats and Andalusian cuisine. There is a shop where you can buy local products and souvenirs.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Childrens Facilities - Indoor , Pets Allowed , Public Air Conditioning
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite , Park and Ride
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 13:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet