- 7 guest reviews
"We stayed for one night in March and enjoyed the hotel. The staff were friendly and the room was fairly spacious. Nothing fancy but it was c..."
"Lovely friendly staff. Great place to stay...."
"Had a one night stay with my wife. Great service,staff, room and handy location with good car park...."
"A great place. I felt very much at home in the place throughout my stay. I thought the staff were very friendly, and certainly professional...."
"Good spot for an overnight..."
About the hotel
Cromore Halt Licensed Guest Inn is ideally situated to enable tourists to explore the splendour and serenity of the magnificent North Antrim Coast to play golf on top quality local courses or simply to enjoy the unspoilt beaches. Our family owned Guest Inn prides itself in our excellent staff who are always friendly, attenitve and on hand to offer valuable local knowledge wherever required. Our bedrooms are of the highest standard and offer flat screen television, free wi fi and all the necessary facilities for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
The Cromore restaurant serves lunch daily an an A La Carte menu in the evening. Our popular Bistro offers modern cuisine at affordable prices. Summer and winter opening times vary. Our bistro operates a non-booking system and is open daily from 5pm.
Showing Wednesday 2 September 2015 to Thursday 3 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Wake Up Call Available, Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, In-room Broadband, In-room Modem Hook up, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call, Porter, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Great place to stay
We stayed for one night in March and enjoyed the hotel.
The staff were friendly and the room was fairly spacious. Nothing fancy but it was clean and comfortable. We were on the first floor and it was nice and quiet. I had scrambled eggs for breakfast and they were tasty. The hotel is about a 15 minute walk from Portstewart.
Lovely friendly staff.
Great place to stay.