- 4 guest reviews
"This was a last minute trip but the staff made us feel like we were the only people staying there.. they were very attentive and genuine at..."
"We were kept waiting at reception initially. They truly were very busy in the bistro, but their warmth of apology more than made up. Lovely..."
"We stayed for one night in March and enjoyed the hotel. The staff were friendly and the room was fairly spacious. Nothing fancy but it was c..."
"Lovely friendly staff. Great place to stay...."
About the hotel
Cromore Halt Licensed Guest Inn is ideally situated to enable tourists to explore the splendour and serenity of the magnificent North Antrim Coast to play golf on top quality local courses or simply to enjoy the unspoilt beaches. Our family owned Guest Inn prides itself in our excellent staff who are always friendly, attenitve and on hand to offer valuable local knowledge wherever required. Our bedrooms are of the highest standard and offer flat screen television, free wi fi and all the necessary facilities for a comfortable and enjoyable stay.
The Cromore restaurant serves lunch daily an an A La Carte menu in the evening. Our popular Bistro offers modern cuisine at affordable prices. Summer and winter opening times vary. Our bistro operates a non-booking system and is open daily from 5pm.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors , Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This was a last minute trip but the staff made us feel like we were the only people staying there..
they were very attentive and genuine at all times. It was not obvious if the wifi was complimentary and the quality of the toilet roll let the rest of the place down.
Great night and great value in a surprisingly spacious inn
We were kept waiting at reception initially.
They truly were very busy in the bistro, but their warmth of apology more than made up. Lovely room with huge comfy bed and spotless en suite. Plenty of tea and coffee. Very minor niggle which is the same in every establishment I have been to lately(bar one) , is having to fill the kettle by the cupful because it won't fit under the tap easily. As I say, very minor. Breakfast was lovely. The whole place was pristine. I would recommend you give it a try. You won't be disappointed.