This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
We welcome you to a truly relaxing stay at our wonderful home just a few minutes walk from Oban's main thoroughfare. With stunning sea views, our guest house accommodation is 4 Star Graded with VisitScotland - our Tourist Board - with an 88% overall score. We are open throughout the year and accept all major Credit Cards.
Oban's restaurants and shops are within 10 minutes walking distance of our bed and breakfast accommodation. Restaurants offer a varied choice of local produce with dishes ranging from seafood to game. If you are the outdoor type there are many facilities close at hand. Why not take a day trip to Mull, Staffa and the Island of Iona; Iona famous for the Abbey, Staffa for the puffins and Mull for its beauty. Hill walking, bird-watching, fishing, canoeing, sailing, and horse riding, Nevis Range Ski Company (Aonach Mhor) and The White Corries (Glencoe Ski Company) are approximately one hour from Oban, where the skiing is the best in Scotland.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet