- Very Good
- 1 guest reviews
"This apartment is on the ground floor of a modern semi-detached house. Had everything we needed for an overnight stay including toiletries a..."
About the hotel
Close for commonwealth Tollcross leisure centre is less than 1 mile and Emirates is approx less than 2mile A beautiful stylish apartment, positioned conveniently close to the city centre 4 mile, 5-10 minutes drive. 2 minutes walk from the bus stop. The apartment is only a short drive off the motorway M74.
With excellent local shopping facilities at hand, including supermarkets as well as offering a great choice of individual shops, bars and restaurants. Parking facilities is available outside apartment for 1 vehicle. If more spaces is needed or larger vehicles is available upon request. The property is newly build and furnished with 2 twin beds and 2 twins with en suite. double is available on request A large mirror and wardrobe hanging space is in every bedroom. A travel cot can be provided for guests travelling with a baby or toddler. A large spacious bathroom with all facilities including a large bath. Toiettries is included and bathrobes slippers and hair dryer available upon request. All towels are changed upon request. A fantastic large kitchen composite work surfaces and a full range of integrated appliances; including gas hob, oven, microwave/grill, and fridge/freezer. Also all cooking utensil, cutlery, kitchenware, coffee/tea/sugar/milk facilities and biscuits included. Dining table, a large round glass table with four chrome/black chairs Lounge area with leather couches a 32inch plasma/dvd and cd/radio and alarm player. Wifi is also available free just ask a member of staff for password. The flat is fully double-glazed throughout and benefits from gas central heating fired by a combi boiler. An iron ironing board and washing machine is also in apartment.
Showing Thursday 26 November 2015 to Friday 27 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , CD Player , [Channels] Music , Radio
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- 23/10/2012 to 30/10/2020 - debit or credit card is needed to hold room The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
0% would recommend it to a friend
Modern, well equipped, clean , ground floor apartment.
This apartment is on the ground floor of a modern semi-detached house.
Had everything we needed for an overnight stay including toiletries and breakfast cereals. A touch on the pricey side for one night but comparable to two rooms in a budget hotel. Close to pubs, shops and takeaways on Tollcross road and easy access into the centre for Glasgow University open day which was the purpose of our visit.