- 26 guest reviews
"An enjoyable enough stay. I wish there had been a chair in the room and I wish the room had looked out on the Ochils...."
"We had a very comfortable stay..freezing outside but cosy inside.....breakfast was more than adequate...wide choice....only negative remark..."
"Staff were polite, helpful and professional..."
"Had to walk to other end of Tillicoultry for food as the restaurant was closed..."
"very friendly and helpful quiet room..."
About the hotel
It is always a pleasure to see old friends again and to welcome new visitors to our comfortable Inn with 9 newly refurbished bedrooms, enjoying the dramatic and beautiful scenery of the Ochil Hills. Set in the picturesque wee county of Clackmannanshire, Tillicoultry is close to Stirling; it's nearby to so many beauty spots and historic places of interest. For business users, "Tilly" is close to all the central belt's main towns and cities and less than an hour from Edinburgh centre and the airport.
We, along with our two close neighbours, Alva and Dollar, enjoy some of the best hillwalking routes and views in Scotland and we are always happy to cater for the hungry and homeless whilst on their Ohil Hills expeditions.
Showing Wednesday 29 July 2015 to Thursday 30 July 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor, Pets Allowed
- Wi-Fi Available, Meeting Facilities, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
- Public Air Conditioning
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
69% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed for an overnight as in a wedding in the area.
Never stayed in such poor accommodation. A warren of grubby corridors, stained dirty carpeting and littered with an array of broken chairs, sun beds and Hoover, led to our room. Poorly furnished and again grubby fingerprints, cobwebs in the window etc. the wooden toilet seat was cracked and blistered. On a positive note, bedding and towels were clean and fresh. Staff were friendly.
An enjoyable enough stay.
I wish there had been a chair in the room and I wish the room had looked out on the Ochils.