- Very Good
- 6 guest reviews
"Friendly staff (reception and dining-room) and safe underground parking. Very good value for money. Close to airport but difficult to find i..."
"The hotel is quite hard to find but is modern and comfortable once you get there. We requested a non smoking double room but were given a sm..."
"We arrived late into Malaga airport so this hotel was great as it was so close by however the location is not very desirable as it's in the..."
"The hotel was located in an industrial park less than 10 mins drive from the airport. Having said that, they have made the best of it with t..."
"After a trip starting in Fuengirola, then Calahonda, followed by a wedding in Gibraltar; we booked 2 final nights in Malaga before our fligh..."
About the hotel
The strategic situation of Málaga Nostrum Hotel, placed among Málaga urban center, the International Airport “Pablo Ruiz Picasso”, the industrial and development area of the capital of the Costa del Sol, and the splendid beaches of Guadalmar and Torremolinos, turns the hotel into your ideal choice for your stay in Málaga, either for work, business and holidays purposes, or even for a stopover in your flight plans. The hotel has 73 rooms, three of them suites and two adapted for disable people. More spacious than you’d expect, our rooms shows a new style decoration.
The Málaga Nostrum Hotel places at guest´s disposal its new open air pool, Jacuzzi and pool bar (Club Piscina), on the roof of the building. In these new facilities we offer our guests a cool, charming and good mood, which you will enjoy tasting a delicious cocktail by the water or in a relaxing sunbed of our chill-out area. Please, note that our pool area will be open until middle October, since it is an open air area, and therefore it is only available during the summer season. Bar - Lounge “Málaga Juega”: Bar integrated in the playroom “Málaga Juega” with pool table,bar and outdoor patio to chill-out type hotel entrance. It features a full selection of gins. Open daily from 12:00 to 03:00 am Málaga Nostrum Restaurante The Hotel Málaga Nostrum has a fine restaurant “a la carte”, surprising for its quality and gastronomical variety. We offer a selected sort of fresh fish and seafood. In addition our restaurant provides with excellent meats, Castellan sucking lambs, fine Iberian pork products and the most renowned wines.
Showing Tuesday 2 June 2015 to Wednesday 3 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Disabled Facilities, Smoking allowed in bedrooms
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Minibar in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception, Limited Hours Room Service, Concierge, Laundry/Valet Service, Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Car parking available onsite, Airport Shuttle, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Bar
- Outdoor Pool, Solarium, Jacuzzi, Table Tennis, Snooker/Billiards
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- Lift to all floors, Public Air Conditioning
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar, Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 10:00 hours
- Until 12:14 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Hotel Málaga Nostrum in Malaga are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Friendly staff (reception and dining-room) and safe underground parking.
Very good value for money. Close to airport but difficult to find if you don' t prepare route beforehand.
Third time lucky
The hotel is quite hard to find but is modern and comfortable once you get there.
We requested a non smoking double room but were given a smoking twin room, despite the hotel being almost empty. We paid an extra £10 for a double room (?) but the heating didn't work so we were moved next door. The extra £10 was waived when we checked out and the girl on reception was as helpful as possible throughout, so not a bad stay over all.