- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
90 minutes from Edinburgh, 50 minutes from Glasgow and 30 minutes from Ayr and nestled in the heart of countryside made famous by Scotland's poet Robert Burns, The Railway Hotel has been lovingly refurbished and offers quality and style at an affordable budget. A selection of both Links and Parkland golf courses are a temptation hard to resist as Royal Troon and Turnberry are only 30 minutes away and Belleisle, Lochgreen and Darly are 40 minutes. Dumfries House and James Bosweld's Auchinleck House are on our doorstep offering the opportunity to explore fine statley homes and gardens.
All the Railway Hotel's rooms are en-suite and include such standards as tea/coffee, television, toiletries and free Wifi as well as other thoughtful touches. Our on-site restaurant offers extensive menus for both lunch and dinner and you can enjoy a fine wine or tasty malt by the fireside.
Showing Sunday 7 February 2016 to Monday 8 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Doctor on call
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend