- 20 guest reviews
"Clean, central and friendly...."
"A great place to stay. Friendly staff and excellent location...."
"Booked for a business trip on a one night basis. Arrived and managed to park right outside the hotel free of charge til 8.00 am the followin..."
"Lovely and cosy room and very clean and tidy. Only down side is with the hotel and rooms being so small you can here everything from the peo..."
"Had a lovely stay at The Metro, staff all very polite and friendly, our room was clean, comfortable and good value for money with continenta..."
About the hotel
The Metro, a contemporary boutique hotel, is located on the corner of Portland Street and King Street, just off Lord Street, Southport’s main boulevard. It's close to the train station and all that Southport has to offer. It has also recently undergone an extensive renovation.
The Metro is a bright, elegant and sophisticated establishment where people can enjoy excellent affordable food in a beautiful setting. The wonderful front walled garden area is a must for al-fresco dining. The Chefs have created a fabulous menu of good wholesome food, all sourced locally, at affordable prices. The breakfast menu is available Mon - Fri from 7. 30 to 9. 30 and from 8 till 10 on Saturdays and Sunday. We have no on site parking, but there's a car park 5 minutes away, current charges are £3 all day or Southport operates a reasonable Park and Ride service. Visit to see for yourself; we promise you won’t be disappointed.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Park and Ride
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Clean, central and friendly.
A great place to stay.
Friendly staff and excellent location.