This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Old Dairy B&B at Ystrad Fach (little vale) is set in 15 acres of rolling countryside with private access to the river Gwendraeth Fach. A perfect rural retreat, yet only 10 minutes from the A48 and Carmarthen it's a fantastic choice for anyone seeking B&B in Carmarthen, Kidwelly, Pembrey or Burry Port. .
Centrally located for exploring Carmarthenshire,the Brecon Beacons and the Gower. Ffos Las racecourse and Pembrey motor racing circuit are all within easy reach. This newly converted milking parlour (completed in 2012) is separate from the main house giving complete privacy and freedom for guests to come and go as they please, as each room has its own private entrance. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, all en-suite with large showers. Quality furnishings and under floor heating throughout. Take time to relax and unwind on the terrace outside your room, enjoying the views across the Gwendraeth valley.
Showing Monday 6 July 2015 to Tuesday 7 July 2015Change Search
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, [Channels] News, Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 18/10/2012 to 01/10/2021 - Please note we are unable to accommodate children under 16 years old in the B&B. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet