This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at this family run hotel with full license, situated in residential area close to Girvan town centre. Five of our seven bedrooms have en suite facilities, and most rooms have views over the town to the Firth of Clyde and Ailsa Craig, known locally as, 'Paddy's Milestane'. The Royal Hotel is located on the West Coast of Scotland in an area of outstanding and largely unspoiled natural beauty.
A five-minute walk from our door will bring you to the charming and picturesque Girvan harbour and miles of clean, sandy shore. Ayrshire is the birthplace of the Open Championship, and the site of the first British Open at Prestwick. Turnberry golf course which has hosted both the British Open and Seniors Open is a ten minute drive from the Hotel. It's also the birthplace of Scotland's most famous poet, Robert Burns and of Scottish kings and heroes like Robert the Bruce and - so legend has it - of William Wallace.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet