- Very Good
- 3 guest reviews
"Was Ok typical b and b clean enough food was Ok ...."
"The room was very clean even though they were making improvement to the property. The only thing that let the down there was no one around t..."
About the hotel
A warm welcome awaits you at this family run hotel with full license, situated in residential area close to Girvan town centre. Five of our seven bedrooms have en suite facilities, and most rooms have views over the town to the Firth of Clyde and Ailsa Craig, known locally as, 'Paddy's Milestane'. The Royal Hotel is located on the West Coast of Scotland in an area of outstanding and largely unspoiled natural beauty.
A five-minute walk from our door will bring you to the charming and picturesque Girvan harbour and miles of clean, sandy shore. Ayrshire is the birthplace of the Open Championship, and the site of the first British Open at Prestwick. Turnberry golf course which has hosted both the British Open and Seniors Open is a ten minute drive from the Hotel. It's also the birthplace of Scotland's most famous poet, Robert Burns and of Scottish kings and heroes like Robert the Bruce and - so legend has it - of William Wallace.
Showing Wednesday 7 October 2015 to Thursday 8 October 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food
- Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- Pets are allowed
100% would recommend it to a friend
Fine for short stays .
Was Ok typical b and b clean enough food was Ok .