- Very Good
- 82 guest reviews
"great place to stay in southend-on-sea we would stay here again well recommend..."
"Great stay made very welcome...."
"Others have commented (even moaned) regarding the décor - all I can say is that although maybe lacking in some finesse and the colour scheme..."
"What a wonderful place. It was made so welcome. The room was basic but comfy and had a good sleep both nights we stayed. Staff were so lovel..."
About the hotel
Welcome to the Pavilion Hotel, Southend. A comfortable guest house situated in Southend's conservation area, and Southend's most beautiful seaside location. Close to Southend's famous Cliffs Pavilion theatre, cliff gardens, esplanade, Southend pier, Adventure Island and casinos.
Please note if you have difficulty in parking please ask our staff for assistance. Conveniently situated to Southend, Westcliff shopping centres and railway stations. We are also only a short drive from Southend Airport. We provide excellent home cooking. We look forward to hearing from you and making your stay in Southend a most enjoyable one.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
The rooms felt unclean and not sanitary atall.
Both me and my partner stayed for one night and both came home covered in bites. We couldn't eat the food for breakfast as the cleanliness of the hotel completely put us off.