- 1 guest reviews
About the hotel
The Old Smithy Loft an oasis of gold standard luxury calm, 600 metres from Bath Abbey Dating from the 1800s, our boutique self carting apartment was once the workplace or 'smithy' of blacksmiths. The luxury holiday apartment is tucked away from the hustle of Bath in a quiet side street, but within easy walking distance of the centre. Ideal for business breaks as well.
At a glance Sleeps up to 4 (6ft 3" superking/twin room and king /twin room) 4 Star and a rare Gold Award for Exceptional Accommodation Free off road parking outside the door Free wifi, flatscreen TV, DVD, Ipod hub Stylish open plan living area with realistic electric fire and fully fitted kitchen Luxury 1200 pocket sprung mattresses and Egyptian cotton bedlinen Elegant modern apartment Digital flat screen TV in bedrooms Full sized bath & plunge shower Owned and managed by Ann and Nikki We pride ourselves on the high quality accommodation and service we offer and the feedback we receive is testament to this.
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
The Old Smithy Loft