- Very Good
- 2 guest reviews
"This hotel is perfectly place on the seafront,and is approximately 20 minutes (brisk!) walk from the beautiful town of Portrush and it's fab..."
"My husband and I stayed for three nights at this hotel and we were absolutely delighted with the initial warm and friendly reception on arri..."
About the hotel
The Inn on the Coast Portrush is situated on the Causeway Coastal Route between the beautiful harbour towns of Portrush and Portstewart in County Antrim. The hotel, which has its own free off road car-park, is close to many wonderful attractions including the world famous Giants Causeway, a Unesco World Heritage site. The Old Bushmills Distillery, Carrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge and Dunluce Castle are also very close by.
The University town of Coleraine is a only short drive away and offers many opportunities for cultural excursions. Our 30 hotel bedrooms are very spacious comprising of at least a king size and a single bed in each and many rooms offer wonderful sea views of the North Antrim coastline and the surrounding countryside. Our recently refurbished traditional pub and restaurant is the perfect place to relax and meet up with family and friends whilst enjoying some local dishes and maybe a drink or two! Hairdryers, tea and coffee making facilities and remote control tv’s are standard throughout. Facilities for our disabled patrons include wet rooms and ground floor access. The Inn on the Coast hotel is an ideal base for golfing at Royal Portrush Golf Club, which hosted the Irish Open in June 2012. Portstewart, Castlerock, Ballycastle, Gracehill, Bushfoot and Galgorm Castle golf courses offer a variety of challenges to the keen golfer. Free Wi-Fi is available to all our patrons in the public areas and we will be showing many key sporting features live in the pub throughout the year.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- Restaurant , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
This hotel is perfectly place on the seafront,and is approximately 20 minutes (brisk!) walk from the beautiful town of Portrush and it's fabulous beach.
I stayed here with my brother as part of a road trip around 'Norn Iron' and the views were spectacular.
Our 3 night stay at Inn on the Coast Hotel.
My husband and I stayed for three nights at this hotel and we were absolutely delighted with the initial warm and friendly reception on arrival which carried on throughout our stay.
The bistro staff, Hayley and Stephen were helpful, friendly and professional, a credit to the hotel. The breakfast room was so welcoming and the food was as good, if not better, than anywhere we have stayed in the past. On leaving, the receptionist recommended that we drove along the coastal route to the ferryport at Larne and it was a wonderful scenic journey. Co.Antrim is so beautiful.
If we return to the area we will have no hesitation in staying at the same hotel and I would definitely recommend the hotel to others without hesitation.
Many thanks to all staff at the hotel.