- 46 guest reviews
"I always stay with my wife we like it all the staff are fantastic the place is clean it could be spotless as I don't go round looking for du..."
"Staff could not of been more helpful. Very friendly and polite. Room was a really good size and very comfortable. We slept really well. Brea..."
"The Host were 1st Class and did every thing to make are stay a pleasant experience..."
"Stayed for a couple of nights whilst attending a wedding close by. Fabulous welcome, lovely room (quiet and we'll equipped with fantastic sh..."
About the hotel
A newly established and refurbished family run property consisting of seven rooms,with en suite facilities and a seperate fully fitted kitchen for self catering if required along with laundry facilities for the use of our guests. We offer tea and coffee making facilities, along with the use of free Wi Fi, free safe and flat screen tv's with incorporated dvd players in every room. We are above a friendly pub, offering a wide range of beverages, satellite tv, large screen sports, and pool table.
The Ball Alley Bed and Breakfast is ideally located for visiting Beamish Open Air Museum, Tanfield Railway, Newcastle, Durham and Sunderland town centres and all that these cities of interest have to offer
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV
- In room facilities
- Safety Deposit Box , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
98% would recommend it to a friend
The Ball Alley
I always stay with my wife we like it all the staff are fantastic the place is clean it could be spotless as I don't go round looking for dust like the Program four in a bed.
If I did it would win. Thank you for a great stay we will be back.
lovely place to stay
Staff could not of been more helpful.
Very friendly and polite. Room was a really good size and very comfortable. We slept really well. Breakfast was awesome and the sausgae was the best Id had in ages. I wouldnt look for anywhere else to stay when Im back in the area.