- 3 guest reviews
"Lovely old building refurbished in parts, comfortable and interesting. Survives on coach parties so meal times rather like the all inclusive..."
"Great price for my single room at £40. Cheaper than my budget hotel in Glasgow the night before. Very speedy cooked breakfast...."
About the hotel
Situated one mile outside of Melrose, the Waverley Castle Hotel sits within five acres of parkland nestled between the River Tweed and the Eildon Hills. The Hotel is ideally located for those who want to get out and explore with sightseeing walks to enjoy nearby including; or have a drive to historical Edinburgh which is easily accessible for a day trip and is well worth a visit for the castle, shops, architecture and much more. While staying at the Hotel you are welcome to dine in our Elidon Restaurant choosing from our set-priced Table d'Hôte menu, enjoy the evening’s entertainment or simply relax in our comfortable lounges and Bar.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , Wake Up Call Available , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
67% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely old building refurbished in parts, comfortable and interesting.
Survives on coach parties so meal times rather like the all inclusive holiday - a stampede. Wifi only in public areas. But pleasant stay and value for money.
The Waverley Castle Hotel
Great price for my single room at £40.
Cheaper than my budget hotel in Glasgow the night before. Very speedy cooked breakfast.