- 18 guest reviews
"Great price for my single room at £40. Cheaper than my budget hotel in Glasgow the night before. Very speedy cooked breakfast...."
"A nice really Scottish castle experience, the guy on reception was friendly and helpful. lovely big room, modern bedroom with all the mod co..."
"Very efficient and friendly staff Good shower and bathroom..."
"Television channels were extremely limited and no shower gel, only a very small bar of soap - should have been better prepared and brought m..."
"Wow! A hotel room for only £29 including breakfast. Room clean and nicely furnished, bed super-comfortable with fluffy towels, shower only i..."
About the hotel
Situated one mile outside of Melrose, the Waverley Castle Hotel sits within five acres of parkland nestled between the River Tweed and the Eildon Hills. The Hotel is ideally located for those who want to get out and explore with sightseeing walks to enjoy nearby including; or have a drive to historical Edinburgh which is easily accessible for a day trip and is well worth a visit for the castle, shops, architecture and much more. While staying at the Hotel you are welcome to dine in our Elidon Restaurant choosing from our set-priced Table d'Hôte menu, enjoy the evening’s entertainment or simply relax in our comfortable lounges and Bar.
Showing Friday 9 October 2015 to Saturday 10 October 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
67% would recommend it to a friend
The Waverley Castle Hotel
Great price for my single room at £40.
Cheaper than my budget hotel in Glasgow the night before. Very speedy cooked breakfast.
No For Me!
This hotel, is less than satisfactory, the heating was turned off at night, went to reception and the porter said "we get complaints that its to hot"....( my reply) that's way they invented thermostats on radiators......
Wi-Fi only worked intermittently, overall vey poor......suffice to say I would not stay here again!. I left at 4.30am in the morning