- Very Good
- 48 guest reviews
"Excellent hotel. Lots to do. Staff very friendly...."
"Had a fantastic relaxing break away with my partner. Stayed on B&B deal. Staff were excellent throughout the hotel. Accommodation (executive..."
"Nice room, friendly service, great facilities. However bedroom very warm so difficult to sleep in at times...."
"I stayed at the Crieff Hydro for 3 nights. The resort is huge and very much geared up for families judging by the amount of activities in pl..."
About the hotel
For Scottish short breaks, a weekend away or family holidays just an hour from Glasgow or Edinburgh, you'll find Crieff Hydro offers the broadest choice around. Couples can enjoy a relaxing break in a sumptuous room, access to our adults-only spa, and a selection of five places to eat and drink. Families can enjoy the relaxed surroundings, inclusive leisure pool, gym, cinema and daily entertainment programme.
Qualified childcare for their little ones is also available at BIG Country for a small fee. And with a selection of 60 indoor and outdoor activities within our 900 acres of wild blue yonder, you'll be spoilt for choice for things to do. Swimming pool, gym, spa, tennis courts, 18-hole golf course, activity centre and riding centre, the list goes on. On a segway, in the saddle (bicycle, quad bike or horseback - you choose) or even simply on foot, there's a variety of ways you can explore. "
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Currency Exchange
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Children's Facilities - Indoor , Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Secretary Service , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- Gymnasium , Indoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Fitness Centre , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Mountain Bike Hire , Croquet , Bowls , Badminton , Squash Courts , Tennis Courts , Table Tennis , Snooker/Billiards , Quad Biking , Horse Riding
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
90% would recommend it to a friend
Lots to do. Staff very friendly.
Chill out time
Had a fantastic relaxing break away with my partner.
Stayed on B&B deal. Staff were excellent throughout the hotel. Accommodation (executive room) was spacious, clean and comfortable as were hotel restaurants and bars. Good selection at breakfast but ate in Brasserie restaurant one evening and it was good, nothing more though. We were here for a relaxing break but lots of activities on offer for everyone if you want something a little more active, whilst the adult only spa is perfect if you do not wish to share the family leisure pool, but unfortunately a charge applies, although cheaper early evening sessions. A good variety of entertainment was available in hotel, ranging from ceilidh dancing with tuition to quizzes and mini zoo pet shows for kids or adults and I am sure there will be lots more available during busier holiday periods. Beautiful woodland walks around the Knock and Crieff area. Will definitely be returning with family next time and looking to stay in the beautiful lodges.