- 23 guest reviews
"nice big Grand Hotel with commanding view and setting, staff were very helpful, Ground floor dining room areas are all nice and look in keep..."
"Nice location, value for money. Not much more to say. Nothing fancy but no complaints..."
"Excellent value for money. Some very nice little touches in the room, chocolates being memorable. Fantastic view over the bay. Thoroughly en..."
"You get what you pay for. Friendly staff, decent food, basic building, which has seen much better days...."
"This was a last minute booking. The price was so cheap I didn't expect much. Very pleasantly surprised. Staff were all terrific. Room was lo..."
About the hotel
The impressive Dornoch Hotel is set within it's own grounds overlooking the Royal Dornoch Golf Course and the and the beaches of the Dornoch Firth. In the evening you're welcome to dine in one of the Hotel's two Restaurants choosing from our Table d'Hôte menu, partake of the in-house entertainment or simply relax enjoying the superb views of our Sun Lounge. We also have a pitch and putt golf course open seasonally.
The Dornoch Hotel makes a great base from which to explore the Loch Fleet Nature Reserve, the 12th Century Dornoch Cathedral, the Witch's stone and the all the scenery of Scotland's far north. You can be assured of a warm Highland welcome at the Dornoch Hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, 24 Hour Reception, Cots available, Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room, Wake Up Call Available, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
- Pitch n' Putt
Useful Info Show/hide
- 15:00 22:00
- Up to 12 years old
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
39% would recommend it to a friend
Wallpaper was hanging of some of the walls in the corridor , its a long time since any of the decor was updated, it felt like this hotel has not been touched since the 80s and was feeling sad.
Don't Eat Here
Staff were fine, room was ok but a bit tired, food was awful.
We both agreed that we hadn't had such a bland, unappealing meal since school meals 40 years ago. We really didn't think that this type of food existed any more.