- 97 guest reviews
"Spacious clean room, well-appointed and serviced daily, very comfortable bed and excellent shower. The breakfasts were epic, and our hosts v..."
"Genuinely friendly welcome and service from the hosts. Idyllic setting. Comfortable, very well appointed room. Scrumptious breakfast...."
"From the warm welcome to the excellent cooked breakfast, our overnight stay could not be faulted?..."
"Fantastic family business, I've already booked again!..."
"It was a lovely overnight break in our journey. Staying gave us the opportunity to explore a part of the country we haven't been to in a lon..."
About the hotel
Crich Lane Farm is a 17th Century farmhouse set in 30 acres of beautiful Derbyshire countryside. This is the perfect setting for a relaxing break in peaceful surroundings, within easy walking distance of village, where there is a fish & chip shop and a pub that serves food. We have a large garden with garden furniture for your use, where you can sit and read a book, have a cup of tea, watch the Koi carp in our pond or just enjoy the sunshine.
Crich Lane Farm has various animals including sheep, ponies, chickens, ornamental pheasants which are great fun to watch, especially if you have children. Crich Lane Farm is located within 15 minutes drive from major routes such as the M1 and A38 which makes it an ideal location for Business guests too.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 30/08/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please be aware that payment is in cash on arrival . Your credit/ debit card is used to secure the booking. Please note child age is up to 14 years old. Check in time is from 4 pm The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Long weekend at Crichton Lane Farm to celebrate our Ruby Wedding
Spacious clean room, well-appointed and serviced daily, very comfortable bed and excellent shower.
The breakfasts were epic, and our hosts very welcoming - nothing was too much trouble. Peaceful location but easy access to main roads for travel round the area. Plenty of options to eat out in nearby villages - unfortunately the local pub was closed for major refurbishment during our stay, but village fish & chip shop very good.
Thoroughly deserved Awards
Genuinely friendly welcome and service from the hosts.
Idyllic setting. Comfortable, very well appointed room. Scrumptious breakfast.