- 145 guest reviews
"Our room at Crich Lane Farm was very comfortable, clean, and tastefully decorated. The bed in particular was great and we slept very well ev..."
"Nice friendly place to stay, very clean , breakfast was beautiful , enjoyed our stay and will go back again .m..."
"We had a very enjoyable stay at Crick Lane Farm B&B. Our room was spotlessly clean, well furnished and a good size. All the benefits you wou..."
"The bedroom had been well designed for a comfortable stay and meticulously prepared by someone with an eye for detail. I received a warm wel..."
About the hotel
Crich Lane Farm is a 17th Century farmhouse set in 30 acres of beautiful Derbyshire countryside. This is the perfect setting for a relaxing break in peaceful surroundings, within easy walking distance of village, where there is a fish & chip shop and a pub that serves food. We have a large garden with garden furniture for your use, where you can sit and read a book, have a cup of tea, watch the Koi carp in our pond or just enjoy the sunshine.
Crich Lane Farm has various animals including sheep, ponies, chickens, ornamental pheasants which are great fun to watch, especially if you have children. Crich Lane Farm is located within 15 minutes drive from major routes such as the M1 and A38 which makes it an ideal location for Business guests too.
Showing Wednesday 3 June 2015 to Thursday 4 June 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 30/08/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please be aware that payment is in cash on arrival. Your credit/ debit card is used to secure the booking. Please note child age is up to 14 years old The LateRooms.com rates for Crich Lane Farm in ALFRETON are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
99% would recommend it to a friend
Our room at Crich Lane Farm was very comfortable, clean, and tastefully decorated.
The bed in particular was great and we slept very well every night. Kate was very kind and welcoming, and her hospitality made us feel very welcome. The bed and breakfast is in a quiet and peaceful area. We could hear when the guests in the neighbouring room used the bathroom, but nobody was loud or disruptive. I would happily recommend this B&B to anyone visiting the Peak District!
Crich Lane Farm
Nice friendly place to stay, very clean , breakfast was beautiful , enjoyed our stay and will go back again .m