- 136 guest reviews
"Lovely place - all rooms very modern , great bath room. The owner was so friendly - we didn't arrive until 10pm but she was still there to g..."
"Cannot fault anything about this b & b . Our room in the annex was a new condition twin, beautifully clean. Kate couldn't do enough to make..."
"My wife and I stayed five nights at this accommodation and we had a lovely room and the breakfast was cooked fresh each morning and was deli..."
"Very welcoming. Lovely setting. Nothing was too much trouble for Kate. The gardens are very attractive. We enjoyed sitting outside reading a..."
"Excellent accommodation in beautiful surroundings. Would highly recommend it. Lovely family room with an excellent breakfast...."
About the hotel
Crich Lane Farm is a 17th Century farmhouse set in 30 acres of beautiful Derbyshire countryside. This is the perfect setting for a relaxing break in peaceful surroundings, within easy walking distance of village, where there is a fish & chip shop and a pub that serves food. We have a large garden with garden furniture for your use, where you can sit and read a book, have a cup of tea, watch the Koi carp in our pond or just enjoy the sunshine.
Crich Lane Farm has various animals including sheep, ponies, chickens, ornamental pheasants which are great fun to watch, especially if you have children. Crich Lane Farm is located within 15 minutes drive from major routes such as the M1 and A38 which makes it an ideal location for Business guests too.
Showing Saturday 1 August 2015 to Sunday 2 August 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout, Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Interconnecting rooms available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player, TV, [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 30/08/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please be aware that payment is in cash on arrival. Your credit/ debit card is used to secure the booking. Please note child age is up to 14 years old The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Lovely place - all rooms very modern , great bath room.
The owner was so friendly - we didn't arrive until 10pm but she was still there to greet us. Great location as well
A little gem to use as a base for touring the area
Cannot fault anything about this b & b .
Our room in the annex was a new condition twin, beautifully clean. Kate couldn't do enough to make sure everything was ok for us. We can definitely recommend for anyone visiting the Peak District. The only thing I would suggest is a SatNav as it is not the easiest place to find