This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Spring Grove is an old English Tavern, trading since 1851 with accommodation above, surrounded by countryside in the village of Kirkburton, just 4 miles from huddersfield town centre and 7 miles from holmfirth. The pub has a selection of lagers, beers, spirits and wines. Breakfast is available from 7am to 11:30 am Monday to Saturday, bookable on Sunday morning.
Showing Monday 2 May 2016 to Tuesday 3 May 2016Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet