This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Located in the heart of the Provence area near the prestigious Pont Royal Golf Course, Le Moulin de Vernègues welcomes you in a 17th-century manor shaded by many old plane trees. Its guest rooms blend authenticity and modern comfort. They also offer rustic atmosphere of an old dwelling from the 17th-century.
When the weather is fine, tasty buffet breakfast is served on the terrace with view of the golf course and the park. Le Moulin De Vernègues offers many sporting facilities, such as golf and tennis. The grounds also contain a pool and spa. Gourmet restaurant offers gastronomic cuisine in one of the hotel’s dining room boasting traditional decor. Set between Avignon and Aix-en-Provence, Le Moulin de Vernègues is the ideal accomodation to fully discover the Provence area.
- Disabled Facilities , Air conditioning in rooms , 24 Hour Reception , Cots available , Wedding Licence , Safety Deposit Box , Minibar in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed , Ground floor bedrooms , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , In-room Modem Hook up , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Gymnasium , Outdoor Pool , Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Sauna , Steam Rooms , Massage , Beauty Salon/Manicure , Jacuzzi , Bowls , [Channels] News , [Channels] Foreign (European)
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Leisure Facilities , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rate for Châteaux & Hôtels Collection Le Moulin de Vernègues in Mallemort is the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All taxes are included, with the exception of city tax, which will be charged at 1.20(EUR) per person per night and is payable to the hotel directly.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet