- 1 guest reviews
"Tucked away by the Kinnessburn on a quiet terrace. Perfect for relaxing in this charming B&B run by the friendly and helpful John. Comfy, cl..."
About the hotel
The Spindle is situated in a very central location. Just a few minutes walk to the town centre and within walking distance of the famous Old Course. The Spindle is South-facing with a view over the Kinness Burn.
Full Scottish Breakfast is served overlooking the patio and terraced gardens. Due to the location of the house, on the side of a sometimes fast flowing river, children under 12 are not accommodated. Single guests welcome.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Beautiful little guesthouse
Tucked away by the Kinnessburn on a quiet terrace.
Perfect for relaxing in this charming B&B run by the friendly and helpful John. Comfy, clean, well decorated, good food. Would stay again