"I found my overnight stay comfortable. My single room was clean and cosy. Tea and coffee but luckily I do not take miles there was none! I s..."
"Small quiet hotel had a single room and it was more than adequate would certainlly stay there again excellent value for money, a little nois..."
"Very good customer service: the lady in de reception did her utmost to get us a taxi in spite of the bad weather and the traffic. Besides, s..."
"Nice staff warm and friendly atmosphere..."
"thank you all for such a lovely welcome at the end of my travel. Good company and helpful staff. The only think I missed at breakfast was f..."
About the hotel
The imposing magnificent Rosemount Palace building of Rosemount Palace offers a truly palatial guest accommodation to indulge you and offers a unique blend of historic architectural design and modern furnishing. Rosemount Palace offers exclusive and comfortable accommodation that comprises en suite single, twin rooms, double deluxe rooms, executive suite, a business centre, Executive Lounge and parking space. The contemporary guest rooms at Rosemount Palace offer flat-screen TVs in HD.
All rooms have high-speed internet access and contain; Tea Tray, small kettle & crockery; Hairdryer; Electric radio alarm clock and Modern adjustable bedside lamp
Showing Saturday 23 May 2015 to Sunday 24 May 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Wedding Licence, Ground floor bedrooms, Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available, In-room Broadband, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV, Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Movies (Free), [Channels] Foreign (European), [Channels] Foreign (Other), [Channels] Music, [Channels] Childrens
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Indoor
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled Access Bedrooms, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 08/08/2012 to 10/08/2012 - NO WORK SCHEDULE The LateRooms.com rates for Rosemount Palace in ABERDEEN are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
40% would recommend it to a friend
A comfortable no frills stay
I found my overnight stay comfortable.
My single room was clean and cosy. Tea and coffee but luckily I do not take miles there was none. I slept well and it was quiet and the bed comfortable There was a wee TV, radio. It is a converted church and a bit like a hostel but this was not a problem as I just wanted a comfy clean overnight bed. Staff friendly and pleasant.
Small quiet hotel had a single room and it was more than adequate would certainlly stay there again excellent value for money, a little noisy due thin walls but not a bad place at all, good size free parking area always a plus in Aberdeen.