- 30 guest reviews
"Very clean, comfortable and very friendly accommodating host that could do enough for us...."
"Comfortable and quiet B&B rooms back onto the garden so you don't hear the road at the front. The breakfast excellent and filled me up for t..."
"Great experience! Very friendly and helpful!..."
"nice place to stay not too far from St.Andrews . very friendly owner made us very welcomed. handy onsite parking. pub across the road...."
"Very welcoming, very comfortable. good value..."
About the hotel
Family run friendly bed and breakfast. Close to the world famous golf resort and University town of St Andrews. Private parking to rear of property.
Close to leuchars rail station and on main bus route to St Andrews and Dundee and surrounding villages 1. 5 miles from Fife coastal path Both rooms are ensuite
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 02/05/2013 to 29/05/2020 - Please note that you can pay at the hotel only by cheque or cash. We only use your card details to secure your booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Very clean, comfortable and very friendly accommodating host that could do enough for us.
Shangri La st Michaels, St Andrews
Comfortable and quiet B&B rooms back onto the garden so you don't hear the road at the front.
The breakfast excellent and filled me up for the day.