- Very Good
- 57 guest reviews
"Stayed in arguably the nicest room in the Hotel, room 101. Had tea on the balcony in the morning. Continual modernization program is taking..."
"the stairs had small bits of card and fluff on the for the whole 2 days and there was some chips on the floor in the dinning room for the wh..."
"Nice room with no noise-traffic etc.Would visit again..."
"My third stay here. Always had a really nice and comfortable room. Bar area is being refurbished so was empty. Restaurant still in use..."
About the hotel
Located in a quiet suburb of Carlisle, just a 10 minute walk from the city centre, this family-run Victorian Hotel offers cosy accommodation with free Wi-Fi and parking. The property is composed from a series of old Victorian style terraces and is situated on the remains of an ancient Roman Fort. It prides itself on providing a homely atmosphere with friendly staff.
Each en-suite guestroom is individually decorated and furnished, emphasising comfort, relaxation and the importance of a good night’s sleep. Diners at the Conservatory Restaurant can look forward to enjoying a freshly prepared meal made from the finest locally sourced produce. Light snacks are also available from the Lounge Menu. It’s only 5 minutes from Junction 44 off the M6 making it the perfect base from which to explore such attractions as Carlisle Castle and Cathedral, Hadrian’s Wall, Gretna Green and the Lake District National Park.
- Disabled Facilities , 24 Hour Reception , Wedding Licence , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room , 24 Hour Room Service , Concierge , Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available , Doctor on call , Porter , Ground floor bedrooms
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In Room Entertainment
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
81% would recommend it to a friend
Nice, wee overnight stay at the Cumbria Park.
Stayed in arguably the nicest room in the Hotel, room 101.
Had tea on the balcony in the morning. Continual modernization program is taking shape and the new check in desk is a clever idea.
We use the Cumbria Park now every time we stay in Carlisle.
the stairs had small bits of card and fluff on the for the whole 2 days and there was some chips on the floor in the dinning room for the whole 2 days