This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Scalloway Hotel, on the village waterfront, is a family-run business which prides itself on using the best quality local produce. Diners in the bar can enjoy beer-battered haddock and hand-cut chips or Shetland ale and Orkney beef pie. The catch of the day might be fresh langoustines or baked tusk with a mussel and crab chowder.
In the dining room, the menu often includes dishes like rack of Shetland lamb, lobster or confit of halibut. An interesting wine list featuring both the Old and New World is there to complement your meal, along with a wide selection of malt whiskies and gins. EatScotland Says: Fresh local produce with the emphasis on seafood, this restaurant is gaining an excellent reputation with local clientele as well as repeat guests to the hotel. Halibut confit on a Saffron Mash with Shetland Mussel Butter Sauce: "The fish was very well presented sitting on top of piped saffron potatoes with mussel butter sauce drizzled around the plate. " "An excellent piece of local halibut, beautifully cooked. " Easy access to the whole island whether on business or pleasure
Showing Thursday 28 May 2015 to Friday 29 May 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services, Cots available, Pets Allowed
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- Restaurant, Lounge Menu, Bar, Breakfast to go
- Indoor Pool, Golf 9 Hole, Golf 18 Hole, Fishing, Sailing
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV, [Channels] News, [Channels] Sky Sports, [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room, Trouser press in each room, Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
- Disabled Access Public Areas, Disabled toilets on ground floor, Wheelchair Access, Wheelchair Access To Reception, Wheelchair Access To Restaurant, Wheelchair Access To Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The LateRooms.com rates for Scalloway Hotel in Shetland are the total price of the room and not the 'per person' rate. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet