- Very Good
- 25 guest reviews
"Very welcoming couple who gave us beers on arrival. Comfy bed, great breakfast. Would stay again..."
"Warm welcome. Low cost. Share bathroom. Otherwise perfect..."
"Stayed for one night before getting an early morning flight. Very nice little room with everything we needed including a glass of wine on ar..."
"Ardeiser, where the B&B is located, is really really quiet but has the advantage of being close from the airport, the reason why we decided..."
"The moray does what is says on the tin. A very welcoming couple with a good breakfast. For what we paid I find it hard to give any negatives..."
About the hotel
Zoe and Adrian welcome you to our comfortable family run bed and breakfast. We offer a complimentary drink on arrival. Please be aware that check in time is 17.
30 onwards Our well established garden has an outside decking area from which you can sit, relax and take in the view over farmland. Moray Bay is situated in the quiet village of Ardersier. We are just 2 miles away from Castle Stuart golf links, which have hosted the Scottish open in recent years. Ardersier offers Fort George, Pubs and local shops not forgetting the Award winning Connage Cheese Pantry which makes delicious local cheeses! We are just a 5 minute drive to Inverness airport and only a 10 minute drive to the pretty seaside town of Nairn. Please note 1 of our rooms is a twin room, with a 3rd bed available on request. Payment is due in cash.
Showing Tuesday 1 September 2015 to Wednesday 2 September 2015Change Search
We currently have no rooms available for this hotel that match your search criteria. Try changing your search or select an alternative hotel.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available, Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Car parking available onsite, Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available, Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas, Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room, Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:30 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 18/03/2013 to 30/09/2016 - Please note that laterooms take card details to secure booking only, PAYMENT IS DUE IN CASH ON ARRIVAL The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
76% would recommend it to a friend
Very welcoming couple who gave us beers on arrival.
Comfy bed, great breakfast. Would stay again
Low cost. Share bathroom. Otherwise perfect