- 62 guest reviews
"bed, tv, bathroom. perfect for a night stay. we had plans all weekend so just needed a few rooms for sleep. Comfortable rooms and very well..."
"Great place and some good food and drink combo deals RECOMMENDED..."
"We stayed here for one night and unfortunately got very little sleep. The bed was old and springs were visible! The doors of other people st..."
"I don't know where most of the you stayed that have left reviews but it can't of been the Lodge. £30 a night, clean room, friendly staff and..."
"Rooms are basic but clean. No tea making facilities and breakfast not included in the £40 a night fee. Avoid rooms 1-4 as they are very nois..."
About the hotel
Minworth Lodge excellent value for money accommodation - ideal overnight stay for anyone visiting Birmingham City Centre, Sutton Coldfield the NEC and surrounding areas. Group bookings welcome. A great starting point for your night out with competitively priced drinks and food - evening meals starting from £4.
00 and all Spirit Doubles £2. 70. Our venue is very lively of a weekend with Karaoke, Disco or our monthly Tribute Bands also Sky TV, a Pool Table and Darts can be enjoyed in the Minworth bar. All rooms are en-suite and have Freeview TV, Free Wifi, Iron and Ironing Board. Tea and Coffee are available all day and evening from our bar area. Large Free Car Park. We have a Beer Garden and grassed area with a Bouncy Castle. Our popular Minworth Breakfast Special costs £2. 50 and is enjoyed by guests and regular locals alike. Evening meals are served daily and packed lunches can be supplied for your journey or day out. . We are local to several golf courses, including the Belfry, the Fort Shopping Centre, The Bull Ring and 20 minutes from Birmingham Airport with excellent local taxi service
Showing Thursday 8 October 2015 to Friday 9 October 2015Change Search
- Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 13:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
60% would recommend it to a friend
Bed for the night? prefect
bed, tv, bathroom.
perfect for a night stay. we had plans all weekend so just needed a few rooms for sleep. Comfortable rooms and very well priced.
Minworth Club and Lodge
Great place and some good food and drink combo deals RECOMMENDED