This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
The Miners Country Inn is a family run 'Free House' in the small village of Sling, in the glorious Forest of Dean. We have a friendly and welcoming atmosphere whether you just stop for a relaxing drink in the bar or come to enjoy a delicious meal in our restaurant. Outside the restaurant is a large beer garden with a paved seating area and a large lawn for the more active.
We also offer four en-suite lettings rooms all include breakfast. We are only 1 mile from Clearwell Castle, Puzzle Wood and The Caves and 2 miles to The Centre Of the Forest Of Dean
Showing Sunday 4 October 2015 to Monday 5 October 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available
- Restaurant , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Pets Allowed
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:30 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet