- 1 guest reviews
"Stayed at Le Deux Pignons for 2 nights with our 11 yr old, and my Sister & husband. There are only 3 rooms and they are all excellent, 5 sta..."
About the hotel
A lovingly restored old Poitou farmhouse set in the middle of unspoilt rolling countryside. Les Deux Pignons offers modern facilities but maintains many original features such as exposed oak beams and stone. David and Amaznda welcome guests to their home and gardens which provide the perfect place for a relaxing break, an activity-packed stay or an ideal stopping place on the way further South or North.
Amanda cooks local, seasonal and home-produced ingredients with care to produce food that is freshly prepared and plentiful.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas
- In room entertainment
- Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Hotel services
- Wake Up Call Available
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Stayed at Le Deux Pignons for 2 nights with our 11 yr old, and my Sister & husband.
There are only 3 rooms and they are all excellent, 5 star quality. The breakfast is great and Amanda's evening meal menu was delicious and used as much local produce as she could source. I would highly recommend staying here if you are in this area.