- 21 guest reviews
"Value for money and a lovely place..."
"recommend to family and friends...."
"We had a fantastic stay in a home from home guest house. The room was lovely and spacious with plenty of storage space for our clothes and o..."
"A warm friendly welcome, the room was comfortable with a lovely view. Nice Scottish breakfast. I would recommend staying here...."
About the hotel
Situated within the village of Brodick on Arran, a short walk from the ferry and the heart of the village a great central location to visit the whole island from. Visitors can enjoy beautiful views across the bay to Brodick castle and the spectacular Arran mountains with the summit of Goatfell. Dunvegan House is a traditional sandstone building that has been tastefully renovated and decorated throughout to create a spacious four star licensed guest house offering guests breakfast and dinner.
Superb accommodation for holiday makers with ample private car parking in the grounds. If you arrive by ferry we will be more than pleased to pick you up from the ferry if you give prior notice.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 12:00 hours
- Until 10:30 hours
- 16/10/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Payment is in cash on arrival. Your card is used to secure the booking. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
95% would recommend it to a friend
Value for money and a lovely place