- 11 guest reviews
"Excellent B&B. Food, hospitality second to none. Beautiful setting in semi rural location. Ideal as we were visiting the NEC. Takes about 20..."
"Lovely clean room with comfortable bed. Very helpful and welcoming hosts. Super breakfast. Would definitely stay here again, thoroughly enjo..."
"Absolutely fabulous one night stay, Carole and John were very accommodating, it was just like staying at my mums house with a proper home co..."
"Not much to say really, everything you would want in a guest house, pleasant welcome, excellent quality accomodation and very reasonable pri..."
"John was a perfect host, he couldn't have been more helpful in getting me to the NEC, and supportive when I discovered I had left some bags..."
About the hotel
Welcome to Whitacre's finest bed & breakfast guest house. We have recently refurbished all our available rooms, and have high-standard bathroom fittings and features throughout. Located near the NEC, Birmingham International Airport BHX, Coleshill, the M6 and the M42, we're in a prime spot to house families, businessmen and people wanting an idyllic break in the countryside.
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Airport Shuttle
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Video/DVD Library , CD Player , [Channels] News , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 12:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
100% would recommend it to a friend
Food, hospitality second to none. Beautiful setting in semi rural location. Ideal as we were visiting the NEC. Takes about 20mins. Also visited the nearby Kingsbury Water Park of which we got excellent information from Carol. Would definitely recommend Langley Cottage.
Very warm welcome
Lovely clean room with comfortable bed.
Very helpful and welcoming hosts. Super breakfast. Would definitely stay here again, thoroughly enjoyed our stay.