- Very Good
- 19 guest reviews
"This hotel is fine no problems ...."
"The veggie breakfast was really hot and obviously freshly cooked (and large!). That's it now, I deserting the other hotels on the front and..."
"This hotel is perfectly situated on the promenade and right next to the main shopping and entertainment area of the town. The room was smart..."
"Great place, great staff, great location, great food. Clean and roomy accommodation...."
"The Ellan Vannin is well placed on the sea front and was ideal for our purpose. The room we stayed in (16) was lacking on some very basic ma..."
About the hotel
Stay at the Ellan Vannin and you are putting yourself right at the centre of the action. We are located in an extraordinary location on the sea front in Douglas, in the heart of the international business and banking area and surrounded by the best of Douglas shops and restaurants. The main sea port and picturesque marina are only a 5 minute stroll from the Hotel, as is the Villa Marina and Gaiety theatre.
Buses, trams and trains are close by, opening up the whole of the Isle of Man from the picture postcard beauty of the South to the hauntingly wild landscapes of the north
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Family friendly
- Cots available
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Iron And Board In Each Room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- Laundry/Valet Service
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car Parking Available Offsite
- Lounge Menu , Bar
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
79% would recommend it to a friend
Annual trip for work .
This hotel is fine no problems .
An excellent vegetarian breakfast
The veggie breakfast was really hot and obviously freshly cooked (and large!).
That's it now, I deserting the other hotels on the front and will always use the Ellan Vannin from now on. There's nothing wrong with the others but the EV was friendlier, cosier and did a proper veggie breakfast.