- Very Good
- 11 guest reviews
"The Angel is a fantastic hotel to stay in the staff are excellent, attentive, discreet, the hotel is beautiful, clean, well maintained, grea..."
"On entering the room my husband and I were hit by the heat. We did open the window but because it was a warm day it didnt really make any di..."
"Only stayed at the Angel one night, but found the staff to be polite & helpful. Our room was upgraded on arrival at no extra cost. The are..."
"An excellent hotel in the centre of the town within a 15 minute walk of the station - though taxis are readily available outside the station..."
"Lovely public areas however the room itself was tired. The cap off the hot water tap was missing and you couldn't shower as the two switches..."
About the hotel
Established in 1829 as a Posting Inn, Caradog Hotels Ltd. , a privately owned company took over The Angel Hotel in 2003. The vision is to create a luxurious experience while being made to feel at home with unparalleled attention to detail and exceptional personalized service.
The Angel strives to offer guests a level of personal attention and comfort that exceeds expectations.
Showing Tuesday 9 February 2016 to Wednesday 10 February 2016Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- In room facilities
- Air conditioning in rooms , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Telephone In Each Room
- Hotel services
- 24 Hour Reception , Limited Hours Room Service , Limited room service for hot food , Wake Up Call Available
- Family friendly
- Babysitting services , Cots available , Interconnecting rooms available , Pets Allowed
- Wedding Licence , Porter , Lift to all floors
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar , Breakfast to go
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , Radio
- Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Reception , Wheelchair Access To Restaurant , Wheelchair Access To Bar , Wheelchair Access To Conference Rooms
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
91% would recommend it to a friend
Excellent stay at Angel Hotel Abergavenny
The Angel is a fantastic hotel to stay in the staff are excellent, attentive, discreet, the hotel is beautiful, clean, well maintained, great to stay in.
On entering the room my husband and I were hit by the heat.
We did open the window but because it was a warm day it didnt really make any difference. We noticed a fan had been placed in the room which we both thought that maybe other people may have noticed the heat and asked for a fan to be added. Even with the fan on most of the night the heat was unbearable so we had an uncomfortable nights sleep. The customer service was a bit slow on both the breakfast and the evening meal but the food was absolutely delicious so we didnt mind waiting. We would definitely stay again if we could have a cooler room.