- 18 guest reviews
"I stayed here on my way to Cornwall. It is a lovely bed and breakfast,had a fabulous bathroom and very comfortable bed.Nice breakfast in the..."
"Fantastic from the start. Friendly welcome by Sue, showed us our room, which was above what we expected for the price we had paid. Recommene..."
"A lovely peaceful setting with excellent room and breakfast. Need a car or taxi for nearest pub or restaurant but worth the effort...."
"Very warm and friendly could not do enough for us and in a nice relaxing setting...."
"Wasn't able to open sash windows. A slight improvement in room i.e. bed cover marked/cobwebs would, for me, have made all the difference...."
About the hotel
Greenway Farm is a family home set in 8 acres of land just off the A39 in Bridgwater, Somerset. It is home to Martin & Sue Felstead and their 3 children, 2 dogs and 2 cats as well as several ponies, pigs, sheep, hens and geese. The atmosphere is warm and friendly, and the breakfast ingredients are all sourced locally, some from the Farm itself.
The Farm's location makes it ideal for the business traveller, being close to the A39 and to the M5. However, it is also ideal for holidaymakers and tourists, as the Quantock Hills and miles of rugged coastline are only a few miles away. If you enjoy walks in the countryside and charming rural pubs, then these are in plentiful supply, and the attractions of Glastonbury, Wells, Bath and Bristol are no more than an hour's drive away.
Showing Wednesday 25 November 2015 to Thursday 26 November 2015Change Search
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Meeting Facilities , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , Satellite TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Music
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room
- Family friendly
- Children's Facilities - Outdoor
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Bar , Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 14:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- 29/06/2012 to 31/12/2021 - Please note we only accept cash or cheque. Thank you. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
89% would recommend it to a friend
I stayed here on my way to Cornwall.
It is a lovely bed and breakfast,had a fabulous bathroom and very comfortable bed.Nice breakfast in the morning in a renovated barn. The owners were very helpful and helped arrange my getting dinner at local pub,Would definitely stay here again.
Amazing, cant wait to return!!
Fantastic from the start.
Friendly welcome by Sue, showed us our room, which was above what we expected for the price we had paid. Recommened a pub down the road for some food, which again was fantastic. Breakfast was served in a room overlooking the garden. Food was brilliant, with some of it being made on the small holding!. Martyn and Sue were always happy to help out with anything, nothing was too much trouble for them!!. Cant wait to return and see how much the piglets have grown!!!