This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Newton of Petty is a traditional Victorian Farmhouse Bed and Breakfast situated close to Inverness Airport at Dalcross with lovely farm and woodland views. The Bed and Breakfast offers a warm and friendly atmosphere in an ideal location for touring the highlands and islands the City of Inverness is just a ten minute drive away from the Bed and Breakfast accommodation with Inverness airport and castle Stuart golf course only five minute short drive from the guest house. All our bed and breakfast rooms have hospitality trays, toiletries, hairdryer and TV facilities.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Showing Saturday 28 November 2015 to Sunday 29 November 2015Change Search
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Smoking allowed in public areas
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 16:00 hours
- Until 10:00 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet