- 17 guest reviews
"Comfortable accomodation, lovely breakfast and very helpful..."
"Great stay on in Stirling in a spot on B&B 😀👍 Room in separate building from the main house which is good arrangement for us and the owner..."
"This was a great find and could not have enjoyed our stay more. You are close to almost all major sights in Stirling. The proprietor was ver..."
"We just stayed for 1 night to break our trip to Skye. Very happy with the room and Mandi was very helpful and friendly. Breakfast was excell..."
"We had the most comfortable warm friendly stay here everything that you need, Huge breakfast, and my husband loved the coffee best he has ta..."
About the hotel
Auchyle guest house sits below Stirling Castle hill and is some 250 meters from historic Stirling bridge . We cater for family's , couples ,singles and have disabled facilities . Auchyle is located close to all major transport routes to Scotland's major cities .
10 minutes to city centre on foot Or £3. By taxi Rooms have coffee/tea facilities ,flat screen TVs and have hair driers, ironing and wifi available. Private parking to rear Access from either Drip road or Beatty avenue Scottish and continental breakfast available from an extensive menu. Cots available On request If you require an earlier arrival time please contact us. For guest who wish to check in later than 9pm please inform the guest house with your checkin time Pet friendly Home
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:30 hours
- Until 09:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
82% would recommend it to a friend
Comfortable accomodation, lovely breakfast and very helpful
Perfect Stay in Gloreous Stirling
Great stay on in Stirling in a spot on B&B 😀👍 Room in separate building from the main house which is good arrangement for us and the owner.
Good size room but ensuite a bit narrow for using the whb, thank god I don't have a big bum 😄 Nae so good for my partner. Great TV in the room and good facilities. Sockets easy found and plenty of for phone charger, I find usual B&B's that they are difficult to find (behind the bed or a unit or nonexistent!)
Great location for all activities in Stirling and lots of great info owners, so much to do we stayed an extra night and got a cheaper rate for that night too. We will be back.