- Very Good
- 23 guest reviews
"Comfortable room, situated just a short walk from city centre. Very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast...."
"Tom and Mandi are running a superb Bed & Breakfast here. Our double room was spacious, nicely furnished and clean. The Bathroom ist small bu..."
"Clean room and very comfortable bed. Breakfast was excellent. Plenty of choice, fresh fruits, cereals and yoghurts. The cooked full English..."
"Mandi looked after my family members 2 years ago and so I was expecting a very friendly and warm Scottish Welcome. I was not disappointed. W..."
"Room was very clean and had everything you'd need for a stay if slightly on small size. That said we were incredibly comfortable and made to..."
About the hotel
Auchyle guest house sits below Stirling Castle hill and is some 250 meters from historic Stirling bridge . We cater for family's , couples ,singles and have disabled facilities . Auchyle is located close to all major transport routes to Scotland's major cities .
10 minutes to city centre on foot Or £3. By taxi Rooms have coffee/tea facilities ,flat screen TVs and have hair driers, ironing and wifi available. Private parking to rear Access from either Drip road or Beatty avenue Scottish and continental breakfast available from an extensive menu. Cots available On request If you require an earlier arrival time please contact us. For guest who wish to check in later than 9pm please inform the guest house with your checkin time Pet friendly Home
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Disabled Facilities
- Family friendly
- Cots available , Pets Allowed
- Parking (charges may apply)
- Car parking available onsite , Car Parking Available Offsite
- Wi-Fi Available , In-room Broadband , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms
- In room entertainment
- Video/DVD Player , TV , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens , Radio
- In room facilities
- Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room
- Ground floor bedrooms
- Disabled Access Public Areas , Disabled Access Bedrooms , Disabled toilets on ground floor , Wheelchair Access , Wheelchair Access To Disabled Car Parking Spaces
- Breakfast to go
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 17:30 hours
- Until 09:30 hours
- The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
83% would recommend it to a friend
Warm welcome at Auchyle
Comfortable room, situated just a short walk from city centre.
Very friendly staff. Excellent breakfast.
Very nice Hosts, great food
Tom and Mandi are running a superb Bed & Breakfast here.
Our double room was spacious, nicely furnished and clean. The Bathroom ist small but functional and also nicely done. The hosts are very welcoming and sympathetic. They offer breakfast to your wishes, wehther ist is continental or full scottish, there's fruit available, cereal, yoghurt, several different juices - overall the choice is huge. And the full scottish I had was one of the best during our two weeks in Scotland. If there is one thing to criticize it might be the location, as it iss a few minutes away from the centre of Stirling in a residential area. However, the walk downtown takes only a few minutes, maybe 10 if you're really dawdleing. All in all I would recommend this place to anyone.