This hotel doesn't have any reviews yet.
About the hotel
Lynden Heights Bed and Breakfast has been described by many as one of the most beautiful on the Irish Coastline and it has dramatic views over the Irish Sea and Scottish Coastline. The property sits in the Irish countryside on a headland overlooking Ballygally Bay with lighthouse and is overlooked by the Antrim Hills to the rear. On a clear night you can see up to six lighthouse beams from this stunningly located Bed and Breakfast and Restaurant.
Sit in the conservatory or in the garden and you can gaze far out to sea, with panoramic vistas stretching from the Mull in Kintyre to the Isle of Man. Lynden Heights is suitably located and near many of the famous “Causeway Coast & Glens” attractions such as, Glenarriff Forest Park, The Garrick-a-Rede Rope Bridge, Giant’s Causeway, Old Bushmills Distillery, Dunlace Castle, The Dunlop Memorial Gardens, Roe Valley Country Park and many more. The setting of this well-established B&B is simply wonderful……as one visitor described it - “Pure pleasure in a room with a view”! Lynden Heights bed and breakfast is approved by the Irish Tourist Board, View Belfast, The Mobile Food Guide, Discover Northern Island, The Causeway Coast & Glens, numerous other Guides and the many guests that return year after year.
Unfortunately this hotel is currently not open to bookings through LateRooms.com
- Hotel Non-Smoking Throughout , Cots available , Tea/Coffee making facilities in each room , Hairdryer in each room , Trouser press in each room , Wake Up Call Available
- Car parking available onsite
- Wi-Fi Available , Wi-Fi Available In Public Areas , Wi-Fi Available In Rooms , Business Centre , Private dining services
- Restaurant , Lounge Menu , Bar
- Golf 9 Hole , Golf 18 Hole , Pitch n' Putt , CD Player , CD Library , [Channels] News , [Channels] Sky Sports , [Channels] Movies (Free) , [Channels] Movies (Pay Per View) , [Channels] Foreign (European) , [Channels] Foreign (Other) , [Channels] Music , [Channels] Childrens
- In Room Entertainment
- TV , Satellite TV , Radio
Useful Info Show/hide
- From 15:00 hours
- Until 11:00 hours
- 21/06/2012 to 30/06/2021 - Although your credit/debits card details are taken to secure your booking, no payments are taken as we require all guests to make payment on arrival at the property by cash. The price shown is based on the occupancy and dates you have searched for. Prices and availability are subject to change based on the arrival date, number of nights and occupancy searched for. All prices are inclusive of all local taxes.
- Pets are not allowed
Our reviews are from genuine LateRooms.com customers. We verify that the customer has stayed before leaving a review.
No reviews yet